April is a trial attorney at the Sigal Law Firm. Over the past decade, April has focused her areas of practice to include first-party no-fault litigation, third-party auto negligence, wrongful death actions, medical malpractice, dog-bite cases, and general negligence. April has been widely successful in achieving the ultimate goal for her clients – justice.
April earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the College of Social Science at Michigan State University in Interdisciplinary Studies on Social Sciences and Human Resources in Society and a cognate in Economics. She also played lacrosse for MSU.
After graduation, April went to Thomas M. Cooley Law School, where she earned her J.D.
In her free time, April enjoys running, gardening, cooking/baking, attending Michigan State football games and spending time with her family and two Goldendoodles.
Experience and Accomplishments
- Michigan State University – Bachelor of Arts Degree from the College of Social Science in Interdisciplinary Studies on Social Sciences and Human Resources in Society, and a cognate in Economics
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School – J.D.
- Michigan State Bar
- United States District Court-Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court-Western District of Michigan
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a Michigan Rising Star showcased in Hour Detroit Magazine and Michigan Super Lawyer Magazine in 2016-2020.
- Showcased in Hour Detroit Magazine as a Rising Top Woman Attorney in Michigan from 2016-2021.
- Listed as a 2016 Michigan Top Lawyer in Personal Injury appearing in MichiganTopLawyers.com.
- Having multiple seven-figure settlements, including three settlements listed in Michigan Lawyer Weekly’s 2017 Million Dollar Verdicts & Settlements in the amount of $1.45 million, $1 million, and $1 million, and having one settlement listed in 2021 Million Dollar Verdicts & Settlements in the amount of $1.7 million.
- State Bar of Michigan
We’re Here to Help.