Sigal Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Detroit, Michigan
Detroit, Michigan, often referred to as the “Motor City,” is a city of immense historical significance and cultural vibrancy. With a population of around 630,000, Detroit is the most populated city in the state of Michigan. The city has experienced various shifts in economy and culture over the years, but it continues to be a major hub for industries such as automotive manufacturing and music. One of Detroit’s most iconic landmarks is the Detroit Institute of Arts, renowned for its diverse collection of globally significant art. Detroit is also home to The Motown Museum, a museum that pays homage to the city’s rich musical history. Belle Isle Park, a 982-acre park with an aquarium, conservatory, and maritime museum, is also a major part of Detroit’s legacy.
When it comes to personal injury cases, we believe in the same character and resilience upon which the city was built. At Sigal Law Firm, our drive and passion are poured into getting you justice for any injuries or losses you have suffered. We know there’s an uphill battle to fight following a personal injury. Our mission is to help you overcome the challenges in your way and give you a sense of normalcy. Contact us today at 248-671-6794 for a free consultation with our team.
Practice Areas We Service
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury
THIS LAWSUIT IS PART OF YOUR HEALING PROCESS.
Like that healing process, it will take time. But we are all working together to be sure you end up in the best possible place.
WE’RE SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU (OR SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT) HAS BEEN INJURED
Please remember: This is not your fault. There are laws in place to protect innocent people from getting hurt and to compensate those who have been injured. But finding your way to the best outcome can be tricky. It is usually a long journey: personal injury cases often take 1.5 to 3 years to resolve. During that time, you may find that you have a limited ability to provide for your family—especially with the extra burdens and challenges that come with healing.
We are ready to guide you through this system and help you find your way to a better place. We’ll be with you every step of this journey, protecting you so you can focus on getting back on your feet.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Have you—or someone you know—been injured?
- Call us now. In most cases, you’ll talk to a lawyer today.
- You and the lawyer will briefly discuss what happened: When were you hurt? Where did this happen? What injuries did you endure? What has it cost you? Have you made an insurance claim?
- This lawyer will briefly walk you through the litigation process. They’ll describe the benefits you’re entitled to from your insurance and help you determine what other insurers may owe you as compensation for your pain, suffering, and loss.
- You do not pay us. This consultation is free.
If you decide to hire the Sigal Law Firm:
- Your lawyer will schedule time for an in-depth conversation at your convenience. That may be at your home, at Sigal Law Firm’s offices, via phone or video conference—whatever works for you. During this talk you will have an opportunity to discuss everything that’s happened in great detail, what’s worrying you right now, and what you’re nervous about moving forward.
- You’ll sign retainer documents. Once these are signed, Sigal Law Firm is officially representing you and can begin to work on your behalf to resolve any issues over medical billing, missed work, and so on.
- We move forward together. Personal injury cases are slow cases. We will be in constant communication with you throughout this process, making sure you understand the status of your case, and helping you resolve any new issues that may arise.
- You do not pay us out of your pocket. We are paid a percentage of the compensation you receive once the matter is settled. In the meantime, we work to make sure your treatment is covered, no tests or treatment are delayed, no debt collectors hassle you, and so on. Your lawyer is here to protect you while you heal.