Matthew Payne is the lead trial attorney and appellate attorney at the Sigal Law Firm. His high-volume practice consists primarily of first- and third-party auto-related litigation, encompassing all types of direct provider actions as well as PIP and BI claims for individuals. Aside from No-Fault litigation, Matthew has experience with dram shop litigation, premises liability, and various intentional tort claims.
Matthew is a graduate of the University of Michigan, where he earned a degree in computer science and philosophy. He went on to earn his J.D. from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School and is licensed to practice law in both South Carolina and Michigan.
Experience and Accomplishments
- University of Michigan, B.A., Computer Science and Philosophy
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, J.D.
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of South Carolina
- Michigan Brain Injury Association, faculty member
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education, faculty member
- Michigan Association for Justice, faculty member
- Michigan Association for Justice Amicus Committee, member
We’re Here to Help.